No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I resigned from my job 20 days after joining and I did not provide any details to the organisation for PF creation but I had provided Aadhar and PAN at the time of joining. Even though they relived me immediately but in the Fnf statement they did mention the PF contribution. Will they be able to create UAN and PF account without Form 11 and other details. Asking this because I have a BGV going on in other organisation and worried it might be flagged which may lead to offer getting rescinded. Thanks for the help.
From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

Form 11 is only a declaration of previous UAN or PF account. An employer shall collect it just to know whether the employee joining is already a member of PF or not. If the application for employment or joining report contains the details of previous PF and UAN, there is no need to collect form 11. Yes, it should be collected in the case the employee has not given any previous EPF details whereas the basic salary or the PF qualifying salary of the employee exceeds Rs 15000. At the same time if the PF qualifying salary is not more than Rs 15000, there is no need to collect form 11 but the employer is bound to cover the employee on the same day of his joining itself. Therefore, if your PF qualifying salary is not more than Rs 15000, then there is nothing wrong on the part of the employer to create UAN or PF account without collecting Form 11 from you.
From India, Kannur
Hdxhxgxb
Thanks for answering. Also is bank account details mandatory for creating UAN account and what are the other documents which are necessary for the same?
From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

Bank account is a KYC. That can be put later n by the member/ employee through member portal. For registration, I think, only adhar is required.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.