No Tags Found!

sandhiya Ramanadhan

Dear Experts, Kindly tell me what are the Returns to be filed under Equal Remuneration Act, 1976 Regards Sandhiya
From India, Chennai
R.N.Khola

Dear Sandhiya,
We do not find any return to be sent to any of the authority under Equal Remuneration Act, 1976.
Regards,
R.N.KHOLA
(M)09810405361
Welcome Skylark Associates

From India, Delhi
sandhiya Ramanadhan

Thank you so much Mr.Khola and one more thing is what are the returns to be filed under Dock Workers (Safety, Health and Welfare) Act, 1986? and what are the Registers to be maintained under the Dock Workers Act, 1986?
Regards
Sandhiya.R

From India, Chennai
R.N.Khola

Dear Sandhiya.R, Sorry. I have never gone through this Act. Regards, R N KHOLA
From India, Delhi
K C S Kutty

The returns to be filed by employer may be prescribed in the Rules of the Acts.
Kindly refer to the Rules of the concerned Act.
The same may vary from State to State depending upon the State Rules of the Central Acts
All the Labour related Acts are available in Swamy's Law Books in Chennai

From India, Madras
K C S Kutty

Under the Dock Workers (Safety, Health and Welfare) Regulations 1990 following returns are to be sent
Form No XII to be sent to the Inspector, Dock Safety under Regulation No. 91 in pursuance of Section 22 of the Act of 1986
Form No XIII - Statement of Accident for the month of XXXX ( to be sent every month) Under Regulation 110 of the
Dock Workers (Safety, Health and Welfare ) Regulations 1990
Form No XIV Notice of Poisoning or disease to be sent to the Inspector by the employer under Regulation No. 92(1) of the Regulations 1990.
For further details, kindly go through the Dock Workers (Safety, Health and Welfare) Act 1986, The Dock Workers (Safety, health and Welfare) Rules 1990 and The Dock Workers (Safety, Health and Welfare Regulations) 1990.

From India, Madras
K C S Kutty

As rightly mentioned by Mr R N Khola no returns are prescribed under the Equal Remuneration ct 1976. However, the employer has to maintain a Register of employed by him in "Form D"as mentioned in Section 8, Rule 6. This Register is required to be produced before the Inspector appointed under Section 9 during inspection.
From India, Madras
K C S Kutty

I must thank you for "compelling" me to refer the provisions of the Dock Workers (Safety, Health and Welfare) 1986 and Rules 1990 and Regulations 1990, since I had no opportunity to apply/refer these provisions, which I studied 24 years back!!
From India, Madras
R.N.Khola

Dear Mr. M K Singh,
This is to inform you that I have shown my inability to give reply to Ms Sandhiya R on submission of return under Dock Workers (Safety, Health and Welfare) Act, 1986. I have already clarified to the member that we are not required to submit any return under the ER Act. None of the members have put this query on maintenance of register in Form D. We of our own adding this subject while replying on the query on submission of return under ER Act.
Regards
R N KHOLA

From India, Delhi
sandhiya Ramanadhan

Dear Mr. M K Singh Actually I asked returns under ER Act for that Mr.R N Khola has replied and clarified me. he said he dint go through the Dock workers act not ER Act. Thanks Sandhiya.R
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.