No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hii Everyone can you please explain me What is a salary statement ? Its Definition, Its Components and How it is used in an Oragnization ? Kind Regards Abhilash
From India, Hyderabad
kuldeeprawat21

Hi Abhilash, salary statement for Employer:- Salary Register salary statement for Employee : Salary slips
From India, New Delhi
Anonymous
Hi kuldeep I need definition Please and how it can be Prepared ? Kind Regards, Abhilsh
From India, Hyderabad
kuldeeprawat21

Hi,, There is no definition in labour law about salary statement.. but i can give you wages and payment definition. Salary register maintain under Minimum Wages Act of the state.
From India, New Delhi
Anonymous
Hi Kuldeep, Can you please forward me Some FAQ on Core HR or HR Generalist areas like payroll, legal compliance, statutory and all. Thanks & Regards Abhilash
From India, Hyderabad
varghesemathew

Can’t we use this forum for serious matters,instead of silly matters.? Varghese Mathew
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
kuldeeprawat21

Hi,, please find attached some FAQ on HR Generalist areas like payroll, legal compliance, statutory and all other...
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Interviw questions .doc (112.5 KB, 240 views)

NK SUNDARAM

I fully endorse Mr. Mathew's opinion.
Most of the queries here are totally inconsequential. Internet browser is there for seeking details, explanations etc. But still people post here as if the seniors are here with nothing else to do !.. These days youngsters do not bother to seek clarification themselves by searching in internet. Perhaps they have no time or they feel it is a waste of time. In Cite HR itself, there is provision at the top ' FIND INFORMATION" RESEARCH. Why not these youngsters use the facility ! Am totally perplexed.

From India
varghesemathew

Yes Sundaram ,Even HR executives donot bother to read at least bare Acts and their state rules.In India labor laws are important in HR/IR.Every Professional should have basic awareness of statutory things.Of course if a question of law on a complicated issue is there seniors can be consulted.As I once said the all juniors should have copy all bare Acts with state rules applicable to them.They should read it update the knowledge.In addition to HR journals they should subscribe in their office one labour law journal
VARGHESE MATHEW

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
NK SUNDARAM

Thanks for voicing my opinion. These days updates are available in pdf format in internet. If a person has to think, feel and act like a professional, all he or she has to do is to spend some valuable time in internet, search for the updates and keep saving on to his or her computer, at regular intervals. That is not enough ofcourse, they have to go through them time and again so that useful information seeps inside the head and stays there for ever ! This is how one should learn, unlearn and relearn things.... Or else, they will keep knocking at the doors of CiteHR seeking information from us like Pizza on Delivery within 20 minutes... I know how many youngsters keep reminding with the following comments: """ I posted a query, no response from seniors in the past 24 hours ! Surprised ! etc etc. !"""" The time they spend in posting here, can as well be spent in the Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.... from where we also get the information !
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.