No Tags Found!

ashojha

I am working in a compnay based out of Gurgaon, wanted to know the leave rules, termination rules/procedures and its benefits to be given to employees. Pls revert for help. Thanks & Regards Ashish
From India, Gurgaon
nandunegi@hotmail.com

Hi Ashish,

please find the leave rule as per factory act 1948:

79. Annual leave with wages

(1) Every worker who has worked for a period of 240 days or more in a factory during a calendar year shall be allowed during the subsequent calendar year, leave with wages for a number of days calculated at the rate of :-

if an adult, one day for every twenty days of work performed by him during the previous calendar year ;

if a child, one day for every fifteen days of work performed by him during the previous calendar year.

If you want to know more about the leave so kindly refer to CHAPTER VIII Of Factory Act 1948, this is the minimum requirement for proper compliance and rest depend on the companies policy some companies give more leave then mentioned in CHAPTER VIII Of Factory Act 1948, this very company to company and its employers wish. but the minimum to be paid is as per the factory act.

About Termination:

If you are gonna to terminate any employee, you must have valid reason of termination and must follow the procedure, means warn him/her twice or thrice in written, then release the termination accordingly.

rest being an HR or Human being can???????????????

for termination this is just a hint, if you really interested to know about then first explore your ideas on it how we can do it without hurting the employee.

being an HR Satisfaction of employee is more important for you, you have to find out the exact reason of ter.

Regards

Nandan

From India, Delhi
ashojha

Thanks a lot Mr. Nandan for your inputs and reply.
Further, for your information, we are covered under shop and commercial establishment act. I understand that we need to follow the norms of the act, one thing to clarify that can we have no. of leaves less than mentioned in the act and what would be its repurcussions. Also where can i get the leave encashment rules as per norms.
Also pls let me know whether gratuity is included in CTC.
Also according to you what min. norms every employer should follow to be complianed with ACT.
Thanks & Regards
Ashish

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.