aher.manjiri

Respected Senior,

One of my friend was working with reputed HR Pvt ltd firm, which is stabilized in all metropolitan cities in India. She left the organisation for her marriage purpose, while leaving organisation, she serves proper notice period and done with all the proper procedure to leave organisation. Now its been 5 months, but yet she didn't get any document like Relieving, Experience Letter, her Full n final settlement as well PF.

Full and final settlement includes her Two month salary as company didn't pay salary to any employee through out India branches because of Financial condition.

She keep calling and mailing to head department HR, as well visiting again and again but she is not getting proper reply for them, and now they are not receiving her call and reply to her mails anyways.

Her amount is near about 60,000/- with organisation.

So kindly guide, what step she can take against company. What will be the solution for this. because 60,000/- amount is not small for anyone.

(Note: We cant disclose the name of the company, because we don't want to stamp any bad impact on company in open market.)

Kindly reply.

Thanking You & Regards.

Manjiri Aher.

From India, Pune
bhardwaj_ch1

Payments are made as per Payment of Wages Act. Employee resigned or retired is eligible to get wages and other final amount like Leave Encashment of PL/Al,Bonus etc. within 24 hours after served last day.
When payment is made after that, is eligible for interest as well. and if employee was eligible for Gratuity and that gratuity also not paid even after 30days of resigned/retired, interest to be paid by organization.
With service certy or work experience certy in which date of relieving mentioned+appointment letter,etc.documents given, with those documents, contact to Labour Commissioner and if company is register under Bombay Shops and Establishment Act munciple commissioner. To the best of my information, in Pune, IT establishments for Hinjawadi Phase is exumpted
you can contact Labour Commissioner for this F&F settlement with interest and Yes, also to Human Rights Commission.
She will get immediately. I have done this for my friend and worked.

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.