No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Sir,
I am not challenging the suspension at this stage but at the later stage when the charges, inquiry & their verdict are over ( as this cannot be lifelong as it is costing the central govt a lot of damages as work is not given). I am asking you about after these processes are over as I need my clarity of mind to move my course of action.
Suchitra

From India, Mumbai
saiseven

If you are exonearted from charges in the departmental enquiry, the employer himslef will revoke suspension from the back date.So you can wait for the departmental enquiry to be completed.
B.Saikumar
HR & Labour Law Advisor
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
Sir,
My Suspension order has been stayed/revoked by my college with immdeiate effect ( recd letter today) , but inquiry to continue as not over. So far none of the witnesses produced so far had any evidence, were mere unsubstantiated allegations. Currently one of the last witness has been called. Seeing the current situation what would be my legal options open as the suspension was a wrong move by the institution, what should I do? What would you suggest.
Suchitra S K

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.