Anonymous
Hello Everyone,

I'm having around 7 yrs of exp.

Company 1 - 4 Yrs
Company 2 - 1 Yrs
Company 3 - 0.1 Yrs (absconding)
Company 4 - around 2 years

Due to couple of medical issues at my home it was very unfortunate for me that I couldn't join the Company 3 due to relocation after having a formal acceptance.

But later I got one new offer after a week I got an offer of WFH worth Company 4, so I joined there in 9th of March.

But Company 2, terminated my employment aftere couple of show cause notices that I missed due to medical urgencies I was facing in parallel - and added my date of exit a 11th March in pf portal.

So it created 2 days of overlap between 4 and 3. I left Company 4, and they gave me proper reliving and f&f.

Please suggest me a way to smoothen this for my future, I'm facing a lot of mental disturbance due to this.

- I'm not showing Company 3 in my resume, as I never joined there physically or virtually.

- Should I tell about this to next Company, or wait for them to reach out to me in case of anything they found about this.

Please suggest me. I'm very disturbed and not in my clear mind due to this.

Thanks.

From India, Lucknow
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Through UAN Portal or during BGV your future employer might come to know about your employment history of Company 3. Being one month service it is not an issue. In case of any questions you may explain.

Also never join another new Company before you officially get relieved from current employer either proper relieving or termination. Wait for the completion of process before joining other Company.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.