No Tags Found!

chandra mohan
Dear All, Will this be applicable to PF TRUST run by companies for the purpose of PF of their employees? Rgds Chandru
From India, Bangalore
kadven.hr
Please guide me - i have worked in four companies but have not been transferring as is being discussed. now i have no pf account number of 1st two companies and neither companies exist. what can i do
From India, Secunderabad
psdhingra

Dear Kadven,
You should have no confusion. You have two options:
1) Close the abandoned accounts by withdrawing the amount from those accounts;
OR
2) Get the balance of these accounts transferred in to your presently current account.

From India, Delhi
psdhingra

Dear Srinivasa,
From your post, it clearly reveals that you have not seen all the postings before posting your question. Had you gone through all the postings you could well have found your purpose already served, as at page 3 of this thread, Mr. Anil (123_Meerut) has already attached the notification.

From India, Delhi
mandaw
I worked for a company in India for 7 years and then moved to the UK HQ. The company had its own PF trust. My old PF contribution still sits in Indian company. Willl I get any interest on this after 3 years (new rules applicable from 1/4/11). I work for the same company in UK and have no other PF account. What can I do to show the PF account operative and earn interest. My balance which is invested is earning interest and therefore is it not wrong to deny interest to members.
Will appreciate the replies to this

From United Kingdom, London
globaloverseas144

Please make voluntarily deposited in your account on behalf of your organisation.You can made request to your company that they can deposited and adjust the salary accordingly.
Company have its own PF trust,it does not related to EPF of Indian govt and you will not get interest on it after 36 months transaction found inactive.

From India, Delhi
globaloverseas144

please find attached Delhi minimum wages notification.
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf minimum Wages Notification_Delhi 2011.pdf (1.43 MB, 43 views)

abhijit.das@volvo.com
I have a query regarding this - I had a PF account in my 1st company which was not transferred, last use was July 2007. As per new rules, interest would be paid till 31st March 2011. Assuming this account gets transferred to my current company PF account by 1st July 2011, what will happen to the interest for April - June 2011. Will it be recomputed with the new merged account or is it ( 3 months interest) lost forever ?
Rgds,
Abhijit.

From Sweden, Örebro
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.