Lingraj Tokalwad
Good Afternoon, Seniors. I will be joining a domestic company in Pune, Maharashtra, in a few days. The total manpower is nearly 50. The Company started in 2014, but until now, there has been no PF and ESIC CODE. So, please guide me on how I can register for my establishment for PF and ESIC.
From India, Pune
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Documents Required for EPF/ESI for a New Company Registration
Name of the new company.
Date of Incorporation.
Principal employer’s name,
Scanned copy of the new company’s Permanent Account Number
Scanned copies of the licenses in the name of the company. (Like GST, Import Export License).
Scanned copy of cheque of company’s bank account.
Address of the new company with address proof (with details of state and region as well as a mail address)
List of Directors of the company
Address proof of Director/ Proprietor / Partner of the company.
Mobile Number of Director / Proprietor / Partner of the company.
Email address of Director / Proprietor / Partner of the company.
Copies of bills (sale bill and purchase bill).
Strength of employees from the date of incorporation
Copy of the employees’ identity evidence, such as their Aadhaar card or voter id.

https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/ & https://www.esic.in/ESICInsurance1/E...al/Signup.aspx

You can also hire the services of a professional consultant.

From India, Madras
raja.vallampati

Call us, i will help u Raja Vallampati 949 369 0505
From India, Bellary
ommygautam

Now a days its very easy to get the EPF & ESIC registration through online just go through the official website and you will get all details there.
in epfo website just click on employer portal and you will find here " online registration of establishment".

From India, Rudarpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.