kuldeep-sharma4174556
My Query is related to an online transfer claim.

I joined my first company ABC Ltd on 04 September 2018 and worked there until 03 November 2019. During my this employment, I was allotted with UAN 1XXXXXXXX and EPF account No. GJNRDXXXXXXX and the contribution towards the EPS fund were erroneously made by my employer. Now they have issued me a letter stating clarification that erroneously EPS Deduction was made despite I was no eligible.

After ABC Ltd, I worked with XYZ Private Limited from 04 November 2019 to 09 May 2021, where I was allocated with EPF account No. DLCPMXXXXXX under the same UAN 1XXXXXXXX. This employer also continued to contribute towards the EPS fund erroneously. Subsequently, I got all my funds transferred from EPF account No. GJNRDXXXXX to DLCPMXXXXXX via claim ID 1XXXXXXX.

After XYZ Private Limited, I worked with JKF Pvt. Ltd. from 10 May 2021 till 06 Aug 2022 and was allocated with EPF account No. BGBNGXXXXXX under the same UAN 1XXXXXXXXXX, however, this employer did not contribute towards EPS fund. Further, I got all my funds transferred from EPF account No. DLCPMXXXXXXXX to BGBNGXXXXXXXXX . JKF Pvt. Ltd. letter dated 13 Oct 2023 stating clarification that EPS was not deducted for my account since I was not eligible.

Further, I joined LMN Pvt Ltd on 08 Aug 2023 and currently have EPF account number PUPUNXXXXXXXX under the same UAN 1XXXXXXX. Accordingly, I submitted claims for transferring my funds to my current EPF account, my claims were rejected by EPFO stating that previous establishment EPS member, present establishment is not an EPS member.

Can anyone help/support/suggest so that I can transfer my funds from EPF account number BGBNXXXXXX to PUPUNXXXXX under the same UAN 1XXXXX. I shall be very thankful to you for this.

Regards,
Kuldeep Sharma

From India, Pune
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Kuldeep Sharma,
Please Verify your EPF Pass book & confirm whether your Employer covered you under EPS erroneously & Continued to remit Contributions to EPS
If so inform in writing to EPFO with all the details.Please peruse attachments, which may be of use to you.In your detailed Post you have not mentioned about your EPF Wages in various Companies in ascending Order.Whether it was Rs15,000/- and below or More than rs 15,000/-
Did you had previous active EPS membership before 2014, if so you can continue your EPS Membership though your EPF wages is more than Rs15,000/-

From India, New Delhi
Srinath Sai Ram

Please find attached herewith EPS Circulars
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf EPS Circular 29-08-2014.pdf (203.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: pdf EPS wef 01.09.2014.pdf (180.9 KB, 1 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.