No Tags Found!

honchoin

Dear All,
I am S.Saravanakumar, I have a doubt regarding this topic. If an employee will be on leave for 4 months during this period he may not comes under ESI scheme, There is no possibility to pay salary him. But he is working, after 4 months he returns to work if we deduct pf amount, the EPF will continue to pay the intrest or not?

From India, Pollachi
LATHA K SURJITH
Further to the above discussion, I would like to seek clarification on the following:
If an employee has left an organisation where there was PF and joined another organisation where there is no PF. What should the employee do? Retain the PF account or withdraw it.
please advice.
Thanks
Latha

From India, Hyderabad
jignesh.rana@hotmail.co.uk
So All of U Plz Send Me The Probation Certificate Formate. So Me At Needful. I m Waiting For Reply..
From India, Pune
Reema Arora 527
Hi,

Thanks to all who have contributed.

However, my question is not fully answered.

What I meant to ask was, which of the following scenarios is correct after the new Rule comes into play:

Scenario 1

EPF Account 1st Transaction - Jan 2000

<I will get interest for this period>

EPF Account Last Transaction - Dec 2004

EPF Account - Dec 2007

EPF Account - Mar 2011

<I will NOT get interest after this>

Scenario 2

EPF Account - Dec 2007

<I will NOT get interest for this period>

EPF Account - Mar 2011

Scenario 3

EPF Account - Dec 2007

EPF Account - Mar 2011

Regards,

Yogi

Hi Yogi, SCENARIO 1 will prevails, for future better you fill form for transfer of your Old PF a/c to your Current PF A/c or get it withdraw.

From India, Mumbai
vibha1982
Hi,
According to me it's not a period to transfer your old account into new one since you have left your previous job in Dec 2004 now there is no point to submit Form 13 for transfer in your present organisation after so many year because it shows your carelessness for yourself sorry to say, this but HR deptt. will surely say that where were you for so many years? Its better to withdraw your PF amount through form No. 19 & 10 C and invest your money in other good plans.
And your first Probability was write.
If you felt something bad then sorry in advance.
Bye take care
Best Regards,
Vibha

From India, Delhi
L.RANGASAMY
Dear Friend, Pl contact your local pf office inspector for more help. with regards L.Rangaswamy HR-The Billion Clothings tiruppur
From India, Coimbatore
anil_2572
Dear,
Withdraw your old PF. As per my 05 years of exp, PF transfer is long time taking process & most probabily you may lost your PF in transfer. You know how active govt. employees are.........................

From India, Pune
Shyam Agrawal

Dear Mr. Yogindra,
Almost all seniors who have opined above are unanimous in one thing: get your non-operative PF account transferred and merged with the current PF account. You will certainly earn interest on both the accounts till 31/03/2011 but do not delay applying for merger of the non-operative account. That will be a prudent action. Why keep an account non operative? It does not benefit you in any way. Please follow the suggestions made to you by all in one voice.

From India, Pune
asaxena69@yahoo.com
Please tell me about the new rule of PF how its working with the old PF no.which was having no transection from last two or three year's,'the particular PF no will going to close the full PF account or els only the intrest goning to close which will credit on the deposit amount in the PF account no..
Best Regards,
Amit Saxena

From India, Mumbai
123_meerut

Hi, Please see the attachment for amendment in PF. Regards, Anil
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf PF_NO_Int_on_Noperative_Accounts_1_.pdf (82.9 KB, 124 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.