No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Good Morning all,
i am the new user of this blog.
i have some query, i was working with a Japaneses firm as a IT office. and after working 1 year and 21 days my HOD terminate me. and hold my full dues and salary. first i want to clear in my offer letter clearly mention that i will be on probation period for the first 6 month. if company not satisfied with my job, they extend my probation period for next 3 month and after that they terminate me. but i don't know, my probation period extend 3 times (first 6 month, next 3 month and last 3 month and 21 days.) and suddenly they terminate me. if i go with company policy they can terminate me after extend my 2nd probation period but they not do that.
i need your suggest that can i go with legal law.
please help me.
Regards
Vimal

From India, Noida
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Beforehand please let the forum know the reason for termination so that appropriate view can be given
From India, Ahmadabad
Srinath Sai Ram

You were Employed as "IT Office" Please clarify.Termination may be due to un satisfactory work during Probationary period.The very fact that after initial 6 Months probation period it was extended thrice substantiates the same.But you are entitled for legal dues.What dues are held by the Company? What does the Termination letter states.You should communicate in writing for releasing of your dues immediately.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.