No Tags Found!

Deepika tomar
Dear All
I have recently joined a small software company As a HR, and my boss has told me to hire freshers and get freshers from some educational institutes or training institutes ,so it is necessary to tie up with institute, or without tie up we also get some candidates, can any one please help me in giving the general details...if we tie up so what are the necessary things we have to do..
Thanks,
Deepika

From India, Hyderabad
jeevarathnam

Hi Deepika
As your boss advised if you want to recruit fresh candidates it is better to go with some educational institutions or training institutes. The candidates trained with training institutes will be better option and more over you will get candidates with no recruitment fee. There is no any formality to tie up with any professional training institutions. You just have to approach them by phone and later you shall communicate with them.You just inform your requirement and they will send profiles or tracker sheet. Based on those you shall arrange interview. If need even you shall go to the training institutes to conduct aptitude test and you shall select candidates for further rounds. Even we are recruiting in the same way. Any doubts do reach me.

From India, Bangalore
shruti chouksey

Dear Deepika,
To hire Fresh candidates Training institute is the best option , even i have done the same in my first Job.
It is not necessary to have Tie up with any of the institute , you can contact multiple institute for the same requirement.
You just need to call in the Institutes and make them aware about your Requirement and ask them to sent the list of students along with there CV's who are most suitable for the Position.
Once you receive the list of eligible candidates , you can do the Sorting on the basis of there Credientials and go for an Telephonic Round of interview to check there skills and match them with your Requirement , and
Finally you can call the selected candidates for Technical round to your office...
I hope this reply may be useful to you.
Regards
Shruti C Verma

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.