Qasim.Raza
Dear All, Please guide me about HR Audits and send HR Audits video links or another source for a better understanding.
From Pakistan, Lahore
raghunath_bv

Hi Qasin Raza,

Conducting HR audits is a critical process for organizations to ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations, as well as to assess the effectiveness of HR policies and procedures.

In order to gain a better understanding of HR audits, I recommend exploring various resources such as articles, webinars, and online courses that delve into the topic in depth. While video links can certainly be helpful, it's also beneficial to supplement your learning with written materials that provide a comprehensive overview of HR audits.

One valuable resource that I can suggest is the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), which offers a wealth of information on HR audits through their website, including articles, whitepapers, and webinars. Additionally, there are reputable HR consulting firms that provide insightful content on HR audits, which can be accessed through their websites or by attending their seminars and workshops.

It's important to approach HR audits with a thorough understanding of the legal and ethical implications, as well as the best practices for conducting them. By immersing yourself in a variety of resources, you'll be able to gain a well-rounded understanding of HR audits and how they can benefit your organization.

I hope this guidance helps you in your quest for knowledge about HR audits. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out. Good luck in your learning journey!

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Qasim.Raza
Dear Sir,
I have designed an HR Audit course after 6 months of research and delivered in an HR Professional institute. But still, I am not personally satisfied with this course and still searching for video links, seminars, and white papers that have practically been implemented in an organization. After the implementation of practical knowledge more valuable than only knowledge. I have only HR audit knowledge but not practical. I would like to gain practical video links or seminars that will increase my practical knowledge. My observation is that HR Audit and Organization assessment are interlinked.

From Pakistan, Lahore
NK SUNDARAM

Hi, I refer to your query. Am an HR Consultant cum Trainer, apart from being a softskill trainer. I conduct a lot of training programmes, both online and offline on various HR Topics, including HR Audit. I have personally conducted HR Audit for a firm in Doha, Qatar in 2018 and also HR Audit on Performance Management System for a few firms such as Glass Technology firm, a Pharma company etc. I delivered a five-day certification training program for four HR team members of Qatar Petroleum in August 2022. I also delivered two-hour sessions for MBA students in Bangalore and also for ISTD Bangalore, one-day session.

https://youtu.be/Nf2QSUMnhhI - My YouTube channel has 167 videos of my training sessions, including HR audit-related training in various locations.
https://youtu.be/oj5hZoxZNnU - Why HR Audit training - short video
https://youtu.be/d9RF7QeRXu0 - HR Audit training in Doha, Qatar

I conduct the training for a team of HR personnel, who are inclined and interested to learn this sub-skill to enhance the professional abilities of a transformational journey.

I train on various structures, systems, policies, and procedures of an organisation through tools like interviewing, document verification etc.

If interested, please message me. Best wishes

From India
Qasim.Raza
Dear SUNDARAM, First of all thanks for your feedback and guidance. I need your guidance for further improvement of my HR audit skills.
From Pakistan, Lahore
raghunath_bv

Hi Qasim, Please find herein the material of HR audigt, hope this will be useful to you, Thanks,
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx HR-AUDIT.docx (219.1 KB, 34 views)

Qasim.Raza
Dear Sir, Thank you so much for sharing an informative file. It is requested if you have more materials please share. Thanks for your cooperation and support. Thanking you Qasim Raza
From Pakistan, Lahore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.