No Tags Found!

gajendra.kardak
Re: leave policies as per the law (min)
I am also in the process of formalising leave policy for a upcoming growing company. Need to know the number of CLs+Sick Leaves as per Factories Act.
Can somebody help.
Also What should be the ideal Paid Leave Break Up between Privilige Leaves and Casual Leaves.
Regards,
Gajendra kardak

From India, Indore
yatin Pundhir

As Per factory Act CL - 7 Days SL - 7 Days EL/PL - on 20 Working Days 1 Leave Granted Holiday - 8 Days Yatin
From India, New Delhi
madhu_abc63

Thanks to all for your valuable postings regarding grant of leaves to employees under various acts. Please anybody tell me the this there any rules or standards for usage of that leaves.
For Ex: if an employee earned 12 EL for ,can he use total days at a time?
and can mix the CL,SL ?
Please clarify me.

From India, Hyderabad
manoj.kumar

Hi Pranita,
Mr. Khola is absolutely correct. EL entitlement is as per factories Act and there is no provision of SL or CL in factories act. 1 day EL on every 20 days work is the provision given in FA 1948. CL/SL are governed by the state shops and establishment act or industrial establishments act. You may pls mention the nature of industry and the state you are refering to.
Regards,
Manoj

From India, Bangalore
koolmayur1
As per the law you have to give compulsory 8 paid holidaysi.e. 26th jan,15th aug etc & so on. in a year to confirmed,permanent & contract employees.
Also you have to give 6 SL & 6CL & 18 (Min)Earned/Privilege leave as per the factories act only to confirmes employees.

priompritom
Can anybody pls tell me is there any option to help a job seeker from outside India through cite hr? I m not from India and from bangladesh. In Bangladesh there are lots of Multinational and International org working. So is it possible for anybody to help me getting an opportunity?
Leena
Bangladesh

From Bangladesh, Dhaka
bhoopsadmin
Hi.. Its differ from company to company. In our organization CL - 12, SL - 12 & PL - 12. CL & SL automatically lapse on every year & PL is given encasement. This is for your information. Bhoopathi. J
From India, Madras
pranitamehra

Hi Manoj,
We are a sales & marketing firm and we are a new start up, we are in the production & sales &marketing for Solar Energy products.
Could you please now advise which Act I should refer to in terms of leaves specifically CL and SL.
Thanks n Regards
Pranita
Hi Pranita,
Mr. Khola is absolutely correct. EL entitlement is as per factories Act and there is no provision of SL or CL in factories act. 1 day EL on every 20 days work is the provision given in FA 1948. CL/SL are governed by the state shops and establishment act or industrial establishments act. You may pls mention the nature of industry and the state you are refering to.
Regards,
Manoj[/QUOTE]

From India, Delhi
Imran Mahmood
I am from pakistan and according to Factory Act 1934 there is leave which is granted, Casual Leaves 10 in year , Sick leave in a year 8, and earn/annual leaves are 15
From Pakistan, Lahore
Imran Mahmood
[/QUOTE]
I am imran from pakistan and here in Factory Law 1934, earn leave is as per company policy here is in mostly organization give Earn leave 15 per Year, Sick as per law 8 in year and Casual leave in year is 10

From Pakistan, Lahore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.