prathu
hello
i am planning to open a small bpo(data entry) office with 10 employees. can anybody please tell the correct procedures coz diff people r giving diff suggestions. some tell i have to pay professional tax some say service tax. some say i have to register the office in corporation, some say under small scale industry, some say bpo need not be registered, please guide me in this matter. what r the basic procedurces to start a office.
shud i apply for trade licence(iam not trading anything).
please help
prathima

From India, Bangalore
Amith R Murthy

Hi Parthima,
As far as my knowledge you have get registered under the Shops and Establishment act for which you need to visit the Labour Dept, in that you have different pay slabs which mainly depends on the total employee strength. Apart from that you may keep your PF and ESI registration under hold since you would be starting only with 10employees. I think even the Professional tax also can be kept on hold. This are the main things relating to HR laws and registration apart from this things rest i don't have much of an idea.
The other best to thing to get your problem solved is to go for a trust worthy consultant who can guide you in this matters atleast till you get settled with your business. Hope this information is useful for you.
Regards
Amith R.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.