moon049
hi
i am doing my SAP HR and want to know how is the job market for freshers. as all say that only with expr. i can get a job. how far is this true. also pl someone help me r thre any placements in Hyderabad.
thks
chandana

From India, Hyderabad
tej
Hi,
Even i'm planning to do SAP HR,as you said in ur earlier post that MNC's take freshers...which MNC's??Can you provide some information abt it as i've around 8 months of recruitment exp.and now i want to move in some company which can provide SAP-HR training.Where can i get the information??
Tejaswini.D
(teju_scorpio@rediffmail.com)

From India, Mumbai
tej
Hi Umesh,
Even i'm planning to do SAP HR,as you said in ur earlier post that MNC's take freshers...which MNC's??Can you provide some information abt it as i've around 8 months of recruitment exp.and now i want to move in some company which can provide SAP-HR training.Where can i get the information??
Regards,
Tejaswini.D
(teju_scorpio@rediffmail.com)

From India, Mumbai
saisarat
Hi Umesh,
Great Info.
I like your Attitude - Helping and sharing knowledge.
Lots of guys wouldn't do what you have done
Keep it up.
I wish that you should be successful in whatevewr endeavors you undertake
Rgds,
KS

From India, Hyderabad
bhushankir
Hi,

Its always preferable to do SAP courses from Genovate or Siemens, Although theres not much difference between this Branded Training institues compared to other illegal or small institutes in terms of teaching- It all depends upon your luck coz you never know the faculty who is teaching you is a real time or even he has just completed the training and now started teaching. What should have in yourself if you want to pursure a carrier in SAP - SERIOUSLY

The most important

1) Excellent communication skills - if not excellent then atleast good communication skills, there are thousands of people in the SAP market with extraordinary technical knowledge but they are still struggling because of lack in communication skills or presentation

2) you would need to work like a donkey on a SAP system.

3 SAP needs very hardworking and dedicated people - even if you spend 3 lakhs for doing this course from siemens or genovate there is no assurance that you will get a job.

4) Also if you do this course from some small institute or some private tutor who is a real time consultant you might get a break but unless and untiul you should have first 2 qualities mentioned above.

IF YOU REALLY DECIDE TO COME TO SAP _ THEN JUST THINK OF SAP ONLY TILL YOU DONT ENTER IN SAP _ FORGET REST - THIS IS THE ONLY SURE SHOT WAY - GIVE YOUR 100% AND DON'T DEPEND ON ANYONE

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Bhushan

From India, Mumbai
welcomeumesh

Dear Bhushan,

Hope you're doing fine.

Have you heard of that story in school days where a teacher kept a half-filled glass of water and ask about the status of the glass. Few of the students said the glass was half empty and few of them said the glass was half full. I only meant to say everyone has a different view of seeing something from different perspective. Similarly people who can't afford to even think of siemens or genovate would be thinking of other alternatives and really telling you who cares about certificate when you have the tremendous knowledge. Even during the interview first they test your knowledge than your certificates.

Regarding other things working on SAP is really interesting the more you learn the more new things you come across in SAP. Yes it may be a different idea that you don't like to work on SAP but that's something personal why to demotivate people who have spent/spending lakhs of rupees in learning only SAP and also who inspire to do courses on SAP.

Thanks,

warm regards,

Umesh Chaudhary

(welcomeumesh@yahoo.com)

From India, Delhi
bhushankir
Hi,

Its not about any philosophy or demotivating anyone, these are all set market standards and the basic eligibility for SAP, People come by hope thinking that after they do some SAP course, their life will be changed like a dream - but its not true - Honestly SAP is not a shortcut, You go to any institute in India, it may be Siemens or genovate , everyone will show you the good side of the coin - but its very important to analyze yourself before you take a decision - I may sound bit negative - but this are the facts - no company is going to hire you unless you have 1 implementation experience and where are you going to get that from - If you have any answer then let us know - i don't say that you will never get a break in SAP till you don't have implementation experience, You will definitely - but for that you should be too good in SAP in your specific module - Then again your communication and presentation skills are very important as well - what i mean to say is, don't jump blindly - Equip yourself with what it takes for ex - if you want to go to border then you should be equipped with all the weapons which will protect you from all the dangers - so in any field you go there are some basic criteria and instead of anyone judging you , its better that you judge yourself so that you come to know where do you lack - overcome your weakness and then come fully prepared for your next target - SAP

And who the hell says that certification is very important - atleast not in India , if you can crack the technical interview - you have good comm skills - no one damn is going to ask you about the certification - Thats It

From India, Mumbai
keyur.hr
HI, Would you on favour for me i want do SAP - HR, But i have no such good institute in Ahmedabad? would you give me solution if its ok i joined small institute of SAP - HR.?

sudipsen
hi, I am from technical background and as well as technical sales background. now i want to do the SAP. could someone help me about the overall idea on it, its module.. Thanks.
From Australia, Brisbane
amitlokhande

HI Umesh,

My Self Amit Working with one of the IT Organisation as a HR (Recutiment). in month of June 2008 i have attended a training for SAP HR from Siemens, but my bad luck in certification were i scored 69%. and going to appear again in July 18, can u please help me out with few question that help me to pass out this exam, also i need sum tips how to study within a shot period. yaar to be very frank ver much afarid.

looking forward with your positive reply.

Thanks & Regards
Amit Lokhande

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.