Vpank
Working at company X and got an opportunity to work at company Y. I took leave from X to join Y, but don't like Y and will go back to X. Is there any way for X or Y to get to know abt my dual employment for 3-4 days?
From India, Gurgaon
lavika yadav

Its not fair. You will be wasting the time of two companies as well as you will spoil your image by doing this.
Also industry is small..you can be caught red handed as well as no company will let you sit in their premises without completing the joining formalities and by signing documents you will become their employee and thus you yourself will be violating the law.
So behave wisely and Be mature.

From India, Mohali
ayyappan1818
Hi. I would suggest you to speak to your new company regarding the challenge you face and the reason for which you might not be able to continue the job. Make them understand and walk out. This might give a win - win situation for the new company as it's harmful for the company to employ a person who has no interest to work there. This would not only result in zero contributions but its way harmful to the company in other aspects also.
However, I feel what you have done to your previous organisation was completely unethical and unprofessional. You could have at least kept them informed about your new opportunity. The professional network is too small these days and your previous company HR would surely come to know about it. So please be prepared with an convincing explanation.
All the best to you!

From India, Ernakulam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.