Anonymous
A candidate registered a company while being with an organization but never commenced business. Should it be considered as a dual employment? What is Dual Employment?
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
nashbramhall

Kindly go to https://www.myadvo.in/blog/dual-empl...ules-in-india/ and digest the contents and then tell us what you think.
From United Kingdom
Anonymous
I am particularly asking if candidate having a non-functioning company registered is same as dual employment. Candidate doesn't wish to run and can provide all the necessary document as well as requested for strike off thus providing the documentary evidence that he never carried out business.
I know that having other job in which their is remuneration is a case of dual employment, what about having a non-functional company where he is MD and no remuneration or salary or profit?

nashbramhall

It appears that this a student asking this question? If so could you kindly tell us why you are asking this question, as you have not given your views but asking the viewers to give you the answer. Sometimes people register a company with a popular name and, if someone wants to use that company name, they sell it for a considerable sum. People used that tactics when websites will still in their offing.
https://www.godaddy.com/garage/makin...success-story/

From United Kingdom
Anonymous
I am an HR Executive. Newly Joined the job. But what I think is this is not a dual employment because the candidate registered the company just after doing his post graduation which infers to me that he also got into the flow of startup economy which never took off. I just want to get perspective of all other HRs on this matter because based on my inference I get to give an Impressive report.
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Registering a company and working in an organization are two different aspects. The terms and conditions of appointment can only decide what one can do & don’t do.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.