No Tags Found!

priarajan
Dear Ash:
Its was really shocking news.lets all do something about it.The HR professionals in the factory domain face a hell lot of problems like this because of Unions.Lets do something and stop incidents like this in the future.
May his soul rest in peace.
Regards,
Priya R

From India, Coimbatore
linumathews
May the soul of Mr. Roy J George rest in peace... May God comfort all his near and dear ones. Regards, Linu
From India
Jhuma Tiwade

Hi all, I feel we should all keep one minute silence in condolence for Mr. Roy J George and his family wherever we are. May god give his family the strength to come out the sad incident.
From India, Mumbai
Sanjib D Lahkar

Dear Friends,
1.The senseless killing of HR a professional is indeed unfortunate.I join this forum in praying for the iternal peace of the departed soul.May God grant strength to his family to bear the irreparable loss.
2.The question we need to now ask- is are the guilty being brought to task or not?
Violence at work place cannot be condoned;-I do hope that the Government and the Company is doing the needful to bring the guilty of this henious crime to book.
3.We have lost Mr.Roy J George-that is very very sad indeed. But if the guilty go unpunished,than that would be another tragedy.
The message of the rule of law has to go out loud and clear.
Regards,
Sanjib.

From India, Delhi
saradec2003
Its indeed a senseless act . I pray for the soul of Mr Roy George & express my condolences to his bereaved family. Sara
From India, Madras
unixdisk
Hi Asha,
It was very unfortunate news. Its rightly said in the earlier post that HR people are being blamed for firing even though the mistake might be with abc or xyz ppl.
I wish those guys could have thought for few minutes before taking things into their hands.
There is always an option in life, I pray to Lord that his soul may rest in peace. Praise the Lord!
Regards,
prax

From India, Bangalore
ansgarg

Dear Asha,
I read the news and it was very shocking.
I am not very old in this profession but in these three years this is the second such incident i have come across.
May his soul rest in peace.
Regards
Anshul Garg

From India
S.Kumarasubramanian

It is indeed a shocking incident. Senseless act . After all they are not aware to the fact that let it be VP, Director, G.M etc etc of HR is also an employee. Rather in their own language we can say that HR also a worker. He/she may be working & sitting in an office and may be getting paid little more than a worker. They are the bridge between the management and the workers. Tomorrow if any thing goes wrong the same management through the HR out like any other worker. Such being the case how these workers dare enough to assault and kill one of their own class of people (another worker).
I pray for the soul of Mr Roy George & express my condolences to his bereaved family.
Regards,
S.Kumarasubramanian

From India, Madras
binaypandey

Indeed its a shameful act. Whoever is involved in such insane act and taken law in their hand should have thought for once of his family and children. If grievances are resolved in such heinous way, i think it would be very difficult for any HR to function and address any grievance.
I pray to god so that his soul rest in peace.
Regards
Binay

From India, Bangalore
sriraomv1
I just came to know about this incident.I deplore such borbaric act. Its unbearable act.words are not sufficient to condole breaved family.how can they are take revenge by these methods for the punishments. Its condemnable. Each and every person who are working for the companies has to think as it is their own company then only they will work willfully and with full potential.
These types of incidents are happening quite frequently in our industries. Most of the times it is happening by Union persons only with political support.please don't recruit that company workers any where in India.what is the protection of HR professionals in industries.He will be a sandwitch between management and worker.
This trend has to be changed.All hr professionals in the world should react on this and bring to the notice of governement and people to stop such a barbaric acts in future.
srirao

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.