No Tags Found!

mary-sunitha
All the best for the evening. It provides HR professionals with an excellent forum for discussing human resources. I'm happy to say that I'm expanding my knowledge every day. Both professionally and personally, I'm experiencing a lot of challenges. I'd like to talk about what I'm going through and obtain some clarification. I'm 33 years old, married, and have a 13-year-old daughter. Even though I don't have a lot of qualifications, I only realised a year ago that this is what I want to do for a living. As an HR executive, I work for a company. I initially began my job as an administrator before getting the chance to learn about human resources. I am working right now.

I am currently employed as an HR executive. SSLC is how I'm qualified. In order to write my 12th exam, I have now registered as a private applicant. They are unaware of my qualifications at my current job. I worked as an HR executive for more than 5 years in this company, gaining experience. While I make $24,000, the other HR who recently came is paid three times as much. He merely completes the monthly attendance report and a few HR-related duties. A few months ago, I was taking a class for my HR generalist certification. I don't come from an affluent or well-off household.

Please suggest what should be my next move in career & in my education.

From India, Bengaluru
KK!HR

Comparing with one another is not productive in terms of pay or promotion or prominence in any organisation. You should feel happy that despite your modest educational background you are in a profession and are doing reasonably well. In life there will always be some people who will be in a better position or pay than you, you may feel life has been unfair to you. If you entertain such thoughts then there is no end to it. Understand that the importance is never to let you fall down but to jump back to the track with renewed energy and vigour to achieve your goals.
Try to grow in the profession by trying to increase your qualification level and try to garner professional experience. Make an in-depth study of human issues in the organisation and learn how they are getting resolved. Take initiative in finding solutions to human problems.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.