bollamrk
As per the rules of the government any employee is terminated after giving two caution letters and then he would be termainated and if he his under probation period he can be terminated immediately.
From India, Hyderabad
Dada37

Swati, Your friend cant choice shift...day or night.... Mgmt can take decision but process of termination is wrong, . Dada
From India, New Delhi
rajanassociates

Dear It is a real HR issue .Ask him to discuss his problem .If he is on notice period Management will definitely accommodate him. With Regards E-mail : rajanassociates@eth.net,
From India, Bangalore
pvganesh9
Hi Swati,
Management has already informed him that they are not ready to accept him in night shift, then why he should attend, this clearly shows his misconduct. But for this reason the management should not terminate an employee. Ask your friend to try to solve this issue and get the relieving letter with good conduct.
Ganesh P

From India, Madras
Praveen Kumar Kambhampati

Swati,
Although the employee has resigned and the management has accepted the resignation. there seems to be a strained relationship with the management. neither did your friend honour the acceptance of serving the notice period as committed to the management nor the management agree to the constraint that the employee requested for. As a knee jerk reply to the management's rejection your friend did not turn up and the reply to that was firing orders.
All said and done, employee has to honour the organization's need. He can request for a deviation but cannot challenge or ignore. Normally organizations have more patience and overlook such slippages unless they are already waiting for an opportunity to fire him.
Hope it helps.

From United States, Ogden
sanjaykrsharma
hi friend,
Please contact the management, give a letter through mail to the management mentioning that if they are taking this action you will move to the civil court as well as NHRC (National Humar Resource Commission), u also put ur copy of ur admission proff. also mention inthe letter that u r ready to serve notice with shift desire.
If still they are not taking action u mail to NHRC and CC to ur higher management.
No any good Co. will like to wrong action against u.
Ples do try it
Sanjay Sharma

From India, New Delhi
navi7860
hi this is navneet ..

i was previously working with one of the top banks of our country at a managerial profile. i was recruited at on-campus. i worked with that organisation for about 8 months. i was mis lead by some members for the forgery. so i claimed a false transport claim. i was caught and they terminated me. i could never imagine that ill lost my such good profile job for such stupid mistake of mine done unintentionally.

Now i am applying for a job. So i would like you to suggest me that should i show my work experience in interviews. I dont hv any relieving letter as i was terminated. n if i show my work experience the interviewer would point out why was i terminated/or left the job. so should i narrate the real story to the interviewer or dont show any previous work experience. i dont have any work-ex certificate so can i ask my previous bank for the work certificate.

Pls do send me some good suggestions as soon as possible at my email addrss given below.

With Regards,
Navi(name undisclosed)

From India, Delhi
preeti12
Hi,
You have to check his Offer Letter with concern of probabation period and clause of termination.If he is in probation period than the organization has the right to terminate any of the employee at any time without giving a prior notice but if he has completed his probation period than the company has to give a prior one month notice, else the organization has to pay one month salary to make the immediate termination effective.

From India, Gurgaon
Raj Kumar Hansdah

I liked your frank admission of your mistake (and learning from it). Unfortunately, Indian companies are not mature enough to appreciate such thing; (although they may ask you at the interview, the much cliched question - tell us about the mistakes you have made).
Still, I would suggest, you go with the truth. Truth is a very strong weapon. Not only it will account for the work experience, it will also indicate that you are mature enough to realize your mistake and learn from it to emerge stronger.
Regards.

From India, Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Awvik You have grasped the bare essentials !! I appreciate your experience and insight !! I hold exactly the same view, in this case. Regards.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.