No Tags Found!

sehma
Please make a correction ,This is the draft i have to send to all new joinee employees for their training programme .So please make a correction and add up some points or words to this !!! please friends im waiting for your reply.
Dear All,
Our Hearty welcome to Arishtha Family!!!
Hope so you all will be in Chennai office by morning 9.30 A.M for Your training programme.
Programme will start by 10.00A.M on Jan 2nd
Please do find below the Agenda for 2nd and 3rd of your Training programme.
I request you all to give your esteemed presence and co-operate for the successful programme.
Regards
Sehma

From India, Chennai
sehma
please guys do a needful?i need this immediately i want to circulate to all memebers so please do a needful!! Regards sehma.
From India, Chennai
tajsateesh

Hello Sehma,
Here you go.
Dear All, [Comments: suggest send personalized mails to each new joinee--that will have a better EFFECT on them, rather than such a generalized mail]
Our Hearty welcome to into Arishtha Family!!!
At the outset, a Very Happy New Year 2013 to you.
We hope so you all you will be in Chennai office on 2 Jan, 2013 for your Training Programme.
The Training Programme will start by 10.00A.M SHARP. Hence, it is suggested that you report by 9.30 AM without fail.
Please do find below the Agenda of your Training programme to be conducted on 2nd & 3rd Jan, 2013.
We do hope you will find this Training Session useful to fulfill your designated role in Arishtha.
We do hope that your contribution to Arishtha's growth will be worth emulating by others.
Regards
Sehma
Hope it suffices. In general, pl note that you are writing this mail on the COMPANY's behalf--so 'we' instead of 'I'.
If you wish, you can add another line mentioning that any queries are welcome during the Training period.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.