No Tags Found!

mohammed.abdi73@gmail.com
Hi,
I appreciate the contributions of members in the forum.
Am requesting for anyone who can guide me on this topic-Am writing a proposal for consultancy in developing a HUMAN RESOURCE CAPACITY BUILDING MASTERPLAN AND IMPLEMENTATION FRAMEWORK for an organization in the energy sector.
Ill appreciate your positive input.

From Kenya, Nairobi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Mohammed Abdi,
A strong business proposal is a top opportunity to win new business. It is the ultimate sales document, a condensed version of all the value your solution brings to a client’s problem.
Yet, not every proposal puts your business’s best foot forward. There are a lot of aspects to consider. Each part of a winning business proposal requires thoughtful planning and development, from the audience to the content to the formatting.
A proposal is not a business plan. Business plans present a company’s operational and financial objectives. While it’s an important corporate document, it is different from a proposal. Confounding the two will produce either a poor business proposal or a poor business plan.
A business proposal is created for a specific request or opportunity. It is not prepared as a cold call to a client. There is always an indication provided by the client as to the business needs. This indication may come as large as a public governmental Request for Proposals (RFP) or as small as an email follow-up to an encouraging conversation at a networking meeting.
I conduct a 2-day Training Programme on “Writing the Winning Proposals”. To download the contents, you may click on the hyperlink.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.