No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have done MBA in HR and Marketing'20 still want to pursue a practical HR training program for my future growth and development. As a Fresher I am doing the job in a company as HR, still I believe to pursue some practical training in HR for soft skill management or various other skills. Suggest me the best courses for HR Training (practical )
From India, Kanpur
Dinesh Divekar

Dear member,

Though you have raised the query on doing some HR course, you have not written on the nature of your industry, your finished product/services, the nature of your work in the HR department etc.

If you have done MBA in HR & Marketing and right now working as an HR professional in some company then I recommend you continue in the same but try to implement the knowledge gained during the MBA course. What is the use of doing course after course if there are no avenues to implement the knowledge acquired?

Yes, one should widen one's horizons and improve the knowledge base. To do this, one needs to do some supplementary courses. Nevertheless, just give a thought for a while and ask yourself whether you remember everything whatever you had learnt during your MBA course. If not, then brush up your knowledge.

Take the advantage of your dual MBA. You have some amount of marketing knowledge also. Take benefit of it and be with the marketing professionals. Identify the scope of improving their productivity.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.