SAI_KIRAN

Yes Vishal,
You are absolutely right. Until the Industry itself takes it seriously, this problem is not going to get solved.
These days even the big brands are not bothered to ask for the relieve letters. They recruit the candidates with out asking for them. In such a situation it is very obvious that the employees will take their present employers for granted and leave at their own will.
It's absolutely those companies to be blamed who follow these unethical practices.
SAI KIRAN

From India, Hyderabad
Monaza
Could you kindly elaborate what you meant by get a signature on acceptance of resignation upon acceptance of offer? Regards Monaza

aneesh14chandy
Hi
I am aneesh chandy doing my MBA HR project and i was asked to study the reasons of employees leaving the organisation. strictly their personal reasons i was asked to study.Talk about employees, leaving the organization.Classify the reasons such as Personal Factors, External factors, Internal factors, psychological factors etc.
Pls help me i am in utter confusion
with regards
Aneesh Chandy

From India, Pondicherry
agarwal.ritambhara
Dear All,
Please guide me in writing a letter to an employee who has resigned without giving the resignation and without notice period. According to the rules the employee has to pay one months’ salary if he/she leaves without giving one month’s prior notice.
Please do reply ASAP.
Thanks n Regards,
Ritambhara Agarwal

From India, Meerut
smsultanmohideen

Please go thru the attrition rate causes and how to reduce those in "ATTRITION" rate articles. Some reasons are:
1. Employees leave mostly because they got a better job elsewhere.
2. May be the employee does not like the industry.
3. May be the employee feels that he’s being under-utilised.

Now-a-days because of want of talent employee movement is more in the professional category and in administrative gategory in exceptional cases.

Those who leave are not bothered as their P.F is gaurded (AND CAN BE OBTAINED ANY TIME IN FUTURE) and those who recruit them are not bothered to look their past as they want their work to be done.

From Saudi Arabia, Al Faruq
agarwal.ritambhara
Dear All,

Thanks for your reply..it helps me a lot....Actually the employee was not from the same city...he left the organization by saying that he is not well and has been hospitalized...and from the last one month he is not in touch with the organization...according to the appointment letter he has to pay a months salary to the organization..so please help me in drafting a mail to him...we have already draft one letter and couriered him...the letter was as follows:

Dear_________,

This has reference to your Appointment Letter Dated ............

Calling upon you to submit a written explanation within 72 hours (3 days), for your continued absence, without any intimation. We note with regret that you have neither resumed your duties nor have you explained the reason for your continued, willful and unauthorized absence.

You are hereby informed that in case you do not respond to us with any satisfactory explanation for your continued absence from work within 3 days on receipt of this letter you will lose your lien on your service as a “Faculty” and it is deemed that you have abandoned the employment of your own accord.

Your legal dues will be settled by the Accounts department during working hours. You are advised to return all the company belongings to the Administrative officer.

You may collect your full & final settlement dues, if any, from the Accounts Department.

So plz guide me to draft a letter for his termination...

From India, Meerut
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.