darryl.mcc
Hi Friends/seniors,
We employed a supervisor on September 15th 2008. When we asked for relieving orders she told it is with her husband and she has moved to her parents place since she is pregnant. So we waited for her to produce the Relieving orders. But through some contacts we came to know that she has not resigned from her previous company and she is in a long leave for 2 months. Then i did a verification check with the HR department of her previous organisation and they also confirmed that she was on leave and they had paid her full salary against the leave in her credit. I have obtained the documents also. However recently she has produced a fake relieving order.
Now we have decided to terminate her for this reason. She is now pregnant so we want to deal this with more attention and more legal.
Kindly guide me with the legal or formal procedures for terminating her.
Thanks
Darryl

From India, Madras
malikjs

dear
if you are confirmed than issue direct termination letter to her that the releiving letter u have produced is false and u are still working with your last employer .there will not be any problem it is a condition of appointment and no one can have double employment like this.
tks
j s malik

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.