No Tags Found!

samrat09
Hello Seniors,
I'm doing a compensation Survey in my summer training Programme... I've prepared a questionnaire for the same... Can you help me formulate some probing questions... and also some idea to extract some information from the HRs of the company as compensation is said to be kept confidential in all companies... kindly guide me... I need help since I'm a novice.

From India, Mumbai
samrat09
Dear Simhan, I’m attaching the areas to be covered in my survey questinnaire:
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Questionnaire.doc (46.0 KB, 245 views)

nashbramhall

Are you conducting this survey in one organisation or several? If in the organisation that your doing your internship, then you need to check with the powers be whether they will answer your questions.
But first you should conduct a brief literature search to justify conducting such a study. Also, the literature search will lead you to other studies which can form the basis for your study.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
samrat09
The purpose of conducting this survey is to analyze the state of my organization with the other organizations in this region on each of the parameters mentioned in bold letters in the questionnaire. I am going to 13 organizations to conduct the survey.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.