Ajith.sampaje
Hi,
I would like to suggest you that, In such incident you could go either thru HR-Business Partner(This possition depends upon the org) or thru Manager. You can inform one among them stating that as i have observed that one of your team member using abusive laguage within the premises. So we would like you to take the initial warning and if its still continued we may have to go for further serious action.
You can send the memo statement thru mail or word doc. Infact if it is larger org they will have perticular policy for each misbehaviour.

From Hong Kong, North Point
prasad sn
Dear Ismat,
1. Have a quite one to one with your boss when he is in good mood and discuss the
following:-
a. The working atmosphere is so nice and you feel enthused to come to work
b. you understand that in the heat of the work pressure some times bosses do lose their cool and that does not mean that they are bad people
c. Now, you say this sentence," SIR, HOWEVER, IT BECOMES EXTEMELY DIFFICULT TO CONTROL ONE SELF WHEN YOU ABUSE ME IN FRONT OF AN OUTSIDER. BECAUSE THAT HURTS THE EGO IN FRONT OF A STRANGER. WE CAN MAKE THIS A BETTER PLACE IF YOU CAN AVOID BEING ABUSIVE-----ETC"
d. if he is a human bieng with some self respect he will listen.

bhardwaj_ch1

Hi Using Abusing Language or showig any material, stuff is a serious misconduct and employee can be terminated on the the ground of Priciples of Natural Justice.
From India, Ahmadabad
gunjan.nakra

CAn somebody pls send the format of the Warning Letter is any employee has used abusive language along with his co-employees.
From India, Bangalore
zaheersayed
According to Rules & Regulations by the Govt. what steps can be taken against a person who uses foul language (Abusing in front of employees, firing bad words, insulting, shouting loudly during office hours, etc.) during working hours?? please help me out in this.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.