No Tags Found!

ambika.velu
:D
From India, Madras
raajz_johnny

Dear Ambika, Greetings! You can go for Job Satisfaction among the staff members inside ur college. 2. Staff Welfare 3. Career Counselling & Guidance Rgds, John N
From India, Madras
Nirlon

A chemist, a biologist and an electrical engineer were on death row waiting to go in the electric chair. The chemist was brought forward first.
"Do you have anything you want to say?" asked the executioner, strapping him in.
"No," replied the chemist. The executioner flicked the switch and nothing happened. Under State law, if an execution attempt fails, the prisoner is to be released, so the chemist was released. Then the biologist was brought forwards.
"Do you have anything you want to say?" said the executioner. The bioligist replied "No, just get on with it."
The executioner flicked the switch, and again nothing happened, so the biologist was released. Then the electrical engineer was brought forwards.
"Do you have anything you want to say?" asked the executioner. "Yes," replied the engineer. "If you swap the red and the blue wires over, you might make this thing work."

From Kuwait, Kuwait
ravitera
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From Pakistan, Islamabad
shubha
Hi Sudheer, Welcome to the Forum... :) You are a Software Consultant... Hope you find and gain knowlegde with the HR’s of this forum.. Happy participation!!! Warm Regds, Shubha Deshpande
From India, Bangalore
larapriya
hi iam doing my mphil in management.i want research titles related to human resource developement mainly in recent trends.please guide me if anyone have ideas in this
From India, Hosur
anks_08
:icon1:hello i m doing mba from indore and in stream hr so i can suggect u following topics in hr:1. job satisfaction among employees.. 2. job analysis for various categories of employess.. 3. management by objectives...these r superficial topics u can go in detail and for further help u can contact me on my email id..i have lot many stuff but here its not possible to post every details..and if u have any interesting stuff u can share with me...we can also have good discussions on other topics related to management too...thanks:icon1:

From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.