No Tags Found!

jacob27

Three Simple Truths
There are three simple truths that managers should never forget:
1) You can never expect your people to have a greater vision for the company than the one that your actions demonstrate that you have.
2) If your people believe the company is trying to take advantage of them, many will try to take advantage of the company. Some will succeed.
3) You can never expect your people to be more ethical than you are. Even if you've never done anything against them, if they see you cutting corners with customers, why shouldn't they cut corners with you?
Adapted from Filling the Glass: The Skeptic's Guide to Positive Thinking in Business by Barry Maher (Dearborn 2001).

From India, Mumbai
ashishcantt
i would like another & most comman — — — — — — - Always look top of the Pyramid but remember there are only ONE space. just think?????? rEGARDS ASHISH
From India, Delhi
abhinav_gautam22
As a saying goes "to see the change outside first see that change inside" Mr Jacob has enunciated it perfectly, thank you very much for it. Best regards, Abhinav Gautam.
From India, Pune
vserveindiacitehr
I have seen this happening with myself i.e. I have been on both sides, fortunately I have worked with with some wonderful leaders. Water flows from top to down. This also has a lot to do with the organisational culture....
very well said Jacob.
Thanks for the post.
Sanjay
Team VServe India

From India, Mumbai
angrez kumar
Greeting to All, Need ur help, I am working as an electrical engineer in real estate company since past 3 year. Our management asked me to have a presentation on SMART ENERGY METER on coming month. Can anyone here share some input on same topic.Plz Share your valuable experience. I hope presentation going to be Interesting one.
Regards

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.