No Tags Found!

kpalkar

Dear Sir/Mandam,

I am Kedar. I am working with MNC Company at Vadodara. Our Company want to Terminate one Contractors from services.
So, Please provide me format of Termination Letter for Agency.:)

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Regards,
Kedar

From India
akmalhotra

Dear

Are you terminating the contract before expiry date. the draft is as under; subject to the condition that you have signed proper agreement on stamp paper durly signed by the parties

M/s
Address

Dear Sir

This has reference to the Agreement dated . for proving services of carae taker/security(mention the services). The agreement was for a period of yrs i.e. from to .Since the agreement is expiring on , therefore, we would like to inform you that w e f we shall not be utilising your services. Pl contact Acounts Department for the full and final settlement of account and submit the following documents :

Copy of Wage Register
Copy of ESI/PF Challan/Returns/Copy of Returns under the factori9es act/m.wages act/pament of wges act/payment of bonus act/payment of gratuity act
These documents must be signed by you

Further submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.10 clearly stating that have complied with all the provisions under the labour laws/state laws and have deposited the returns/payments and in case at any time, the company is made responsible for dispute/compensation etc, you shall compensate the same and also company shall have the right to sue in appropriate court of law for recovery of damages etc.

From India, Guwahati
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.