No Tags Found!

deeraj

Hi, was just reading through this thread... Sam, really appreciate your patience in answering Manu's queries....
Just one suggestion to Manu - i am aware that this comment is uncalled for, but couldnt resist writing.... :)
Dear Manu, if someone is leading you towards a solution to anything, dont squeeze them so hard that they wont respond back next time you have a query! Please find out somethings things on your own as well... there will be lot of material on CiteHR and on Google as well... please research & you shall get what all you need.... Spoonfeeding wont help you always! Just a suggestion..... apologies if this hurts but this is a lesson I learnt hard way!
Have a gud day! Cheers!
Deeraj

From India, Pune
a9ede59e1f0e14f4be2b7b300

That’s True Mr. Deeraj and I am sure, Manu already taken this very positively for her own Learning. N Have Nice Day I strongly believe ... Be Different>Make Difference Regards, Sam
From United States, Sheboygan
deeraj

Hey Sam, thanks for that reply.. just that i am Ms. Deeraj and not a guy... :) although my name suggests so... ;) Have a great day ahead! Regards, Deeraj
From India, Pune
hkuna28@gmail.com

Dear sir,kindly help me in preparing training calender.or suggest the way.pl.
From Bangladesh
Zoya Ali
Greetings to all, Need help as to how to start a training programme with a good opener that I can grab the attention of the participants throughtout the session. Regards, Zoya
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.