No Tags Found!

myfoodway
I am working as a soft skill trainer and placement officer in a private college affiliated to government university. I have completed almost 7 months there. The work is going good.I Joined in September 2017 and came to know about my pregnancy. I need to travel almost 2 hour one side to reach college that too on a very bumpy road. Hence in order to avoid so much travel I decided to stay in hostel 3-4 days a week. And travel to my home 2-3 days. Now I have started my 8 month. I need to tell my employer for maternity leave. Please tell me the that can I be given paid maternity leave or what else can I avail. Also the director of my college whom I need to inform is very rude and Don't even listen to problem and talk insensitively.please let me know what to do
From India, Noida
nathrao

Please inform the HR about your condition in writing.
There are forms prescribed by the Act.
https://banyanhr.com/DOWNLOADS/LABOU...IT%20RULES.pdf
What if my boss gives me a hard time?
The law protects your rights during pregnancy, including protection against unfair treatment or discrimination. It's worth making sure that you know what your rights are.
Pl remember law is with you and be polite, humble but as per you medical needs ask for leave.
take due care
all the best.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.