No Tags Found!

mayuri.patil31@yahoo.com
Dear All,
I have just joined manufacturing company. They have asked me to design standing operating process for training and development. Please guide me. Also tell me how to prepare training calendar.
Regards,
Mayra S.

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Mayuri,
Earlier I have given exhaustive reply on Training Calendar. You may click the following link to refer it:
https://www.citehr.com/514409-traini...ml#post2197899
Secondly, your training calendar should be based on Training Needs Analysis (TNA). Have you done that? For further queries, feel free to contact me.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
madhusubrahmanyam
Dear Mayra, T&D Calender you can prepare on monthly basis, first check with departmental HOD’S
From India, Nellore
madhusubrahmanyam
Your SOP should be include Scope of the department(Goals and range of activities), introduction ,Departmental structure(Organogram), HR requirement,Quality controls and monitors, work flow chart,work instructions given by the Mgmt, work protocols, types of training programs.
From India, Nellore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.