No Tags Found!

jeeni

Dear All, It is highly appreciable if you all are save it on this site so yhat other can also benefited. Show concern for others, as this is the primary rule of h.r. Regards Ranjeet (Jeeni)
From India, New Delhi
din2704
Dear Roop
Please visit the following website and you will get required material:
Good interview questions
Thanks,
Dinesh V Divekar
Freelance Soft Skill & Behavioural Trainer

From India, Bangalore
siduya
Hi Team,
Can anyone share a sample of The HR Policies of an ITES or IT company. I am asked to prepare HR Policies of an ITES company ...Please help me friends..
You can Forward the materials to my Personal Id

Looking forward for your positive replies.
With regards,
Priyadarshini

From India, Madras
basel
Hi Hr Professionals,
I am working with a medium sized pharma org. I am a fresher working with the org for the last one year.I do complete my work. I agree I dont have experience. Eg. Three days back i forwarded a data to our mumbai office, This was intimated through mail, but there is no response. Is it my fault if there is no response.
Second,If I fail to report, what ever the work was assigned, am i eligible for punishment?

From India, Vadodara
smile_4ever77

Hi All
This Neeru a new member.I m doing a 2 month training in a telecomm company n they hv assigned me the task of amendments in their HR policies. can u plz help me in that?
my email id is

From India, Faridabad
smile_4ever77

Hi All
This is Neeru a new member.I m doing a 2 month training in a telecomm company n they hv assigned me the task of amendments in their HR policies. can u plz help me in that?
my email id is

From India, Faridabad
anil.css

hi,
This is anil here.I m doing a 3 month summer training in an IT company . My project is "BEST HR STRATEGIES AND POLICIES TO ATTARCT TALENTS"
can any1 plz help me
my email id is

sgkiyer

Hi.. can anyone help me out on suggested ways to prevent female employees resigning the job post maternity leave.. Can an employer demand a female employee to join back the duties post maternity leave.. Is there any policy to handle this situation..

From India, Delhi
sophia rodrigues

I’d appreciate if you could share the HR policies and procedure with me too. I work in an IT company, and have been asked to draft one for the company, am a learner so I need help.

chandra_kumar

Dear Friends
Can anyone share the sample of HR policies which is going to be adopt in our concern. The sample may be useful to develop how to frame the policies in our electronic industries.
If you get any idea pertaining to HR policies, you can mail me at chandra_mba05@rediff.com or .
Regards
Chandra

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.