No Tags Found!

Ram K Navaratna

Emerging New HR/IR/Welfare Policies

Hi, Since last Covid to current covid situations many companies and many are thought of revising, updating, revalidating their various HR policies and practices.

In many industries structures and approaches might have also been changed.

2. Let us initiate our knowledge/experience share on this by knowing/update changes anything might have done in their respective industries, sectors, regions/groups, their experience initiatives, approaches etc.

3. I have seen for example

a. Improved and personal communications
b. Insisted on wellness program than only on annual medical exam
c. Keen on FTE and its introduction in their respective standing orders etc. etc.

Request elite members to throw more light and inputs

Ram K Navaratna

From India, Bangalore
KK!HR

Yes, the suggestions of Ram Sir are definitely much important these days. I feel in particular the need for an employee-centric approach, keep the communication link open and the top management must be proactive and demonstrate its concern to the people, their families.
From India, Mumbai
Ram K Navaratna

Thank you KKHR For your views and points Ram K Navaratna
From India, Bangalore
kumaracme

Dear Ram

Apart from above activities, you can include online quiz on COVID and work related topics whereby employees would gain more knowledge and satisfaction.

Please conduct wellness webinar by trained doctors about safety on COVID and supporting a patient during Covid stage would give confidence among people during this pandemic.

Conduct online team building activities and games which boost their morale during their work from home assignment.

Hope this would suffice

From India, New Delhi
Ram K Navaratna

Dear Kumar Thanks for your views and inputs Ram K Navaratna
From India, Bangalore
Vicree
Dear professionals,
I am a faculty in the department of management and i am planning to do a research on emerging employee welfare policies due to the impact of COVID Crisis. Please do share your views and ideas on this. Thank you

From India, Bangalore
Ram K Navaratna

Dear Vicree

It is good initiative. In management circle development, performance talked while the concept of welfare rarely talked. Mindful welfare is the need of the hour.
In such situation your efforts are noteworthy. I wish all the best. Once you complete please share the outcomes.

Thanks
Ram K Navaratna

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.