rashmi2b@gmail.com

Dear Sandeep,
Since you have worked for such a long in that company.
My prsonal suggestion to you would be make sure you get the appointment letter from the company & other benefecieris lik salry slips, resignation letter, etc.
Try leaving in good terms wherein it wont be issue for refrencing coz unfortunately thr are HR's who dont understand such problms..And do not take risk wirh your career.
Now, your aim should be to get these letters from them.
If not than forget it,they are afterall loosing a potentia candidate.
Right person with right atitude can get any jobs.So No worriz..Take it easy but try your best frm ur end to get thz documnts.

From India, Mumbai
chhaya yadav

Dear,

Don't be demoralized if your problem is very serious you must hire a professional Lawyer to help you out of this problem.

This problem could be solved by doing things without inviting any trouble talk to the right persons and do things step by step, don't panic, everything will be fine.

Mark an official reminder email to your supervisor and HR, requesting to accept your registration, mention clearly the proposed last working day as per notice period. Mention and discusses personally that you have to join other Organization, trust me they cant hold you back under any circumstances unless you have signed some kind of legal bond.

Don't spoil your relationships here as their might be background check in the future that could cause problem in the future.

Make sure to take acceptance over the resignation as in some organizations that is sufficient as every HR knows relieving letter takes time, you get it only after full and final.

I understand in such cases most of the problems should be handled with care and one should always try and get smooth exit by avoiding trouble, try and keep your calm don't panic. Best of luck.

From India, Delhi
bjpani

Dear learned HRiians,
Can anybody give an idea whether Salary break-up or CTC whatever you say should be one of the clauses in the appointment letter or not? It differs from organizations to organizations. Normally most of the organizations mention the salary & it's other components in the appointment letters issued to the new joinees and some others don't. My point is what's wrong if the salary or CTC break-up is not mentioned in the letter of appointment ? Is there any consequence to follow if it fails to mention the same in the appointment letter ? Eagerly awaiting any feedback from all senior HR professionals in this regard. Thank you.
Biswajit Pani

From India, Bhubaneswar
dwivedi03946
I am working as a payroll executive & here not professional HR. Dept. total hr related activity is taking care by Plant Head(SGM). when people are doing wrong management don't take any action. They people are belonging to local. I am very frosted here & I want to leave this organization therefore i should my appointment letter. i think management will not give my full & final settlement. Because some of my senior who have not taking his full & final settelment amount & management are harasing them. if they are not giving my full & final amount then my situation will be mouth & tounge. Because in future i don't get any job. Please sugest me by rule
Thanks & Regards
Abhishek Dwivedi

From India, Kakinada
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.