No Tags Found!

sweetyshah

Hello everyone,
i m working as HR head in a readymade garment industry having approx. 900-1000 employees.
I want to sack few employees from one of the department as they are not performing and even they are involved in provoking other employees to unnecessarily create problem and unionism.
Have many times warned them to improve their performancebut no result.
Generally after 3 warning letter & show cause notice we can terminate an employee but here the matter is the person has good relaion with the labor leader & the leading politician in town and so issuing show cause notice can create problem.
require your suggestion

From India, Mumbai
malikjs

dear
you have to take action against them.termination even after warning letter and show cause will not hold good in law.
just make a target list and catch one by one.i you have to follow complete process like charge sheet,domestic enquiry and if need arises suspension also.
even you can terminate directly but again it will be illegal and will create problem in court of law.discuss your startegy with top management.
tks
js malik

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.