Thread Started by #ajay_medha

I am going to file case against managing director of my previous company. Because he is only one person who will make my payment against termination of my service.
I want to know how much set of case papers i have to submit before labour court. Because some persons told me to submit 3 sets & some persons told me to submit 2 sets.
Opponent person is 1(managing director of company).
Please advice me, as i am going to submit case papers on monday.
8th December 2018 From India, Thane
Dear Ajay,
If you want to move the Labor Court against your management for any money due to yourself, the relevant provision under the ID Act,1947 is 33-C(2). For invoking this provision, first you must be a workman as defined u/s 2(s) of the Act . It is not necessary to mention the name of the Managing Director but suffice to mention the respondent as " The Management, XYZ Co., Ltd". 2 sets , one to the Court and the other to the respondent through the Court are suffice but no harm in submitting 3 sets.
8th December 2018 From India, Salem
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™