Partner - Risk Management
Manager, Operations
Cite Contribution
Community Manager
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
dear all,
I am working in ca firm where employees are 12 members thus there is no pf deduction in my salary. my company giving me 10000 salary in hand ( in envelop ) , now i want to join in a mnc company but they are asking for my payslips. pls help in this situation i dont want to leave good opportunity in mnc company. pls let me know the alternative sources to satisfy the hr people. I have no bank account as of now and i used to give my salary to my parents.
thank you.

Do not worry. You can ask your current employer to issue a salary certificate to you. In addition an appointment letter will prove your employment with the company. Basis these two documents you can convince the new employer.

Ask your previous employer to give you salary slips. He will. And don’t worry, the MNC won’t reject you just because your previous company paid you in cash in an envelop.
Hi. Please get Salary Certificate for last 3 months from the current employer in their letter head with stamp.
Even if they are payingnyounsalary in cash, they can issue a salary slip.
U less ofcourse your salary is unaccounted.
You need to go to your new employer and explain that you are getting salary in cash and therefore have no proof and what documents from existing employer will satisfy them in place of the salary slip.

If you are still stuck in a situation where your current employer issues you no document and the new ones keep asking you for one, Here's my suggestion:
How were you communicated about your employment, when you joined this job ?
Was it an email/letter/memo? What was mentioned on it about your salary?
Offer that document and the communications , such as a letter with your boss highlighting the tasks and responsibilities, to your new employer.
I agree with you, that these are not a valid proof.
However, it supports what you do and how much, can you be paid for your services.
Your new employer too knows the fact that formal documents are not issued by every employer. So do not fret over it. Please do find seniors from your firm who can vouch for your experience, contributions and salary.
Wish you all the best !

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™