You can send a registered post to your previous employer with a request letter for PF No, and also request for transfer of PF account to your new office. Enclosed your payslip and highlight it. Send the copy of the letter to Regional PF Commissioner and request them to acknowledge on the request within a week ( Say that your current employer demands the number). Dont' forget to include the POD for further communication.
If they don't reply you in two weeks time then you can produce the copy of the letter which you have send to the previous employer and write a complaint to the Regional PF Commissioner. They will involve in the matter and resolve it.

From India, Coimbatore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server