neelam05.knit@gmail.com
Respected Sir,

I wish to bring to your kind notice that I, -----(name)---, Assistant Manager,----department---, have joined ---company--- on 12.04.2010 and working here till date.
Last couple of months were little eventful in my family life. I got married to Mr.---husband name---- on 20-11-2015. My husband is working in Food Corporation of India as Manager (Movement- Northern Region) and is permanently posted under Lucknow Regional Office. In order to live a proper family life and perform my duties, i need to get transfer to lucknow or nearest location. I also need to take care of my aging in-laws who reside with my husband.
Moreover, my parents too are old and are permanent residents of Lucknow. My parents are facing health issues of varying degrees along with age-related medical problems. There is no one to take care of them. I have to commute to Lucknow several times a month to help them with the medical treatment.
So, it will be a great relief to me, my husband and all family members if I could be transferred to Lucknow/ nearest to Lucknow (Kanpur/Jagdishpur). This will help me in doing justice to my duty as a wife as well as a daughter along with sincerely discharging my professional duties.
So, I request you, Sir, to kindly to consider my request for transfer to Marketing office/ Warehouse/ Branch Sales office/ Plant at Lucknow/ nearest to Lucknow (Kanpur/Jagdishpur) on marital ground.
Thanking you,

From India, Bokaro
neelam05.knit@gmail.com
please anybody help and correct the mistakes and help me in presenting my application in a better way.
From India, Bokaro
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.