No Tags Found!

yash badial

A warm hello to all... Hi.. I am Yash, doing my MBA in Human Resources. Currently i am pursuing Summer Internship in a Bank in Mumbai. My project is about Productivity Measurement. Kindly suggest me ways to increase the productivity of junior employees like Call Centre Executives, Data Entry Operators and Cheque Verification Officer. Your help would be really beneficial for the smooth execution of my project. Kindly help.
warm regards,
Yash

From China, Guangzhou
Ajmal Mirza

Certain basic things to increase the productivity are
  • 1. Education: Pickup educated personnel for your work.... They have better understanding of work and have better aptitude for work... Which leads to better output.
    2. Training: It is the most important thing... With proper training the output will go high
    3. Experience: The person with experience has much better productivity... Hire the persons with some experience.
    4. Motivation: Motivate the employees with every possible reward, both intrinsic and extrinsic... specially in work such as that of call centre executives

From India, Ahmadabad
yash badial

hi Ajmal...thankyou so much for being kind enough to reply to my mail...the information given by you will really be beneficial for me... Regards, Yash
From China, Guangzhou
Dee

hi ajmal i liked your reply on this topic, can you give me some brief information about MEASUREMENT OF HR PRODUCTIVITY. i need this one thank you damian
From India, Kharagpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.