No Tags Found!

saxenaankur

My MD is a very nice professional person..but he is moody..he fires the person on the same moment without any reason ,,,then i would be in a worst situation..it has happened with many seniors (vp-gm etc and juniors in past)
From India, Ahmadabad
saxenaankur

There is no gurantee that i will be getting a better boss at other side...and grass always seems greener on the other end..even I am well familiar with the Charles Darwin survival of the fittest.
i have tried every possible way to overcome this situation...
"employee care",commitment of employeer, etc matters ...

From India, Ahmadabad
tsivasankaran

Dear Ankur
I just would like to remind you the famous quote
WINNERS DONT QUIT..QUITTERS DON'T WIN
There had been some wonderful alternatives suggested to you.
I just would like to add the above quote to those suggestions
Take a decision based on your understanding now
Siva

From India, Chennai
Manish Mishra

Hi Ankur
I read all the comments given by Cite HR Members.
Fight , dont quit. Qiut is the thing which makes our politics worst. Not a singlr good person can survive in Politics. We cant do same with our office culture. Make your own principle, your prorities and maintain a balance between worklife and office life. Do your work at time and leave at time till someone questions you. And, If someone question then reply that y u r leavng early.
Thanks
Manish Mishra

From Denmark, Copenhagen
Vamgodavarthy
Hi Ankur,
I understand your situation, one has to have mettle basically to handle few bosses, keep cool and do your work alloted to you.
Try to understand the professional and personal background of your boss, it go for more suggestions and if time permits ask him to share his experience with you, make him feel that you are learning curve has been up since you have joined him and try to handle him with lot of patience.
All the best

From India, Hyderabad
Narender Sharma
Dear Ankur,
I have read all sugestions, but I think that Don't fear. You have sell out your 8hours potential for company.Try to relise to your boss that he is wrong anywhere.As he is in HR department he definitly would think on your opinion.If he don't change himself you may quit.....But remember quiting to the fight is not solution of fight.
Thanx & Regards,
Narender Sharma

From India, Jaipur
swatihbe

Dear Ankur,
I completely agre with Mr. Jayendra.
Quitting is not the solution of this problem.
See I am also facing the same kind of problem here in my office.
I work as an HR Executive with a Broadcasting Comapny and am Directly reporting to the VP HR, she has the same problem of coming late, going late and forcing me to stay late.
But I do not even think of quitting this job as I am quite satisfied with the work profile and the responsibilities I am having in this organization.
So what I think is you should first decide whether you Love your job or not and then decide for the other minor issues as timings
Regards,
Swati

From India, Gurgaon
saxenaankur

dear i love my job, but my problem is here we dont have sufficient work...the work which i can do easily in 1 hr i get in evening after wasting whole day sitting idle...when you are exausted ...
i am that kind of person who have worked for months without having a off for almost 20 hrs a day and i enjoy it...but the problem is insufficient work and and that too after office hours..
what ever response i got from all members i have summarised in a format and made a analysis ..will revery back to all on saturday.. Thanks a lot keep in touch

From India, Ahmadabad
suni john
Dear Ankur,
I think u r facing so much problem. MY suggestion is that ,u go and speak with ur MD or do a detailed mail. Dont decide to quit the job. Becos this is a small issue. U have to face so many big problems in ur life.Try until u get it. Try to reveal ur opinion who ever it may be,age is not a problem. It depends on ur personality.
Your 58yrs fellow is really a saddist. I think u know the give and take policy.Dont mind him.Try to share things with ur MD.He can better understand ur problems.
We r born to win.Don't quit....never........ever..........
I wish u all success.
Regards
SJ

From India, Bangalore
hjajoria
Dear Ankur, I am very much agree with Mr. Jayendra Chaturvedi’s realistic views on same. Regards Hemant Jajoria

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.