No Tags Found!

devyanik82@gmail.com
As a trainer, How can I streamline the learning and Development team with a new training model for a new start-up? What suggestions can I come up with...
This is especially to do with soft training for entry-level employees and experienced employees.

Regards,
Devyani

From India, Bengaluru
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Devyaanik,

Are you streamlining the training department or establishing it? Please be clear about it.

Employee training is conducted to promote a certain culture of the company. However, within culture, there are many sub-cultures. Firstly, be clear about which culture your management wishes to promote. A list of a few sub-cultures is as below:

- a culture of self-learning
- a culture of competitiveness
- a culture of performance
- a culture of ownership
- a culture of innovation
- a culture of values
- a culture of change
- a culture of welfare
- a culture of celebration
- a culture of teamwork
- a culture of measurement
- (above all) a culture of discipline

Whatever the sub-culture you may choose, everything depends on the budgetary allocations. If the budget is minuscule, then what you can do? In many companies, training professionals raise a query on the public forum, ask for proposals from the trainers and then the proposals find their place in the recycle bin because of budgetary constraints. What is the position in your company, please find out.

By the way, I have given a comprehensive reply on employee training. You may click the following link to refer to it:

https://www.citehr.com/showpost.php?p=2222367&postcount=2

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
raghunath_bv

Hi Devyanika,
Can I streamline the learning and Development team with a new training model for a new start-up? What suggestions can I come up with...
This is especially to do with soft training for entry-level employees and experienced employees.
Answer
Certainly! Streamlining the learning and development process for a new startup can be crucial for its success. Here are some suggestions to consider for implementing a new training model:

Needs Assessment:

Conduct a thorough needs assessment to identify specific skills and knowledge gaps for both entry-level and experienced employees.
Understand the unique challenges and requirements of your startup to tailor the training accordingly.
Blended Learning Approach:

Combine various training methods like e-learning, workshops, mentorship programs, and on-the-job training to cater to different learning styles and preferences.
Customized Curriculum:

Develop a curriculum that covers essential soft skills such as communication, teamwork, problem-solving, time management, and adaptability.
Customize the training program to align with the startup's culture, values, and objectives.
On boarding Program:

Create a comprehensive on boarding program to introduce new employees to the company's mission, vision, and values.
Provide an overview of the organizational structure, key stakeholders, and the role of each department.
Role-based Training:

Design training modules specific to different roles within the startup. This ensures that employees receive training relevant to their responsibilities.
Feedback Loops:

Establish regular feedback mechanisms to assess the effectiveness of the training program. Use surveys, evaluations, and performance metrics to gather input.
Continuous Learning Culture:

Foster a culture of continuous learning and development by providing access to resources, workshops, and opportunities for training program
Regards

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.