No Tags Found!

Ronald Mackenzie

Greetings, I would like our employees to be able to access training and development via the web. Can anyone please advise me how I can develop this please? Thank you Ron
From Netherlands
sgurwe03

Dear Ron Season Greetings Do kindly send me the your requirements along with which functional domain area you are looking for,
From India, Nagpur
prasenin13
Dear RonCan you please elaborate on your requirements, also if you can share your present e-learning set up.You can reach me on +9198700 39887 and at ks & RegardsPrasenjeet DTraining CoordinatorEvolv Services Ltd
From India, Mumbai
Raj_at_CiteHR

Write to me at or even here. Need to understand the environment, the readiness, the objectievs to be achieved through this mode and the need.
Most important... what makes you move towards the e-Learning mode of delivery. What is driving it? WHY? and to what extent (ermember, not 100% can be achieved through e-learning - hence need to nkow the objective - what do we want to achieve)

From India, Delhi
Raj_at_CiteHR

What kind of trainings are there that you want to put on the web? What is the kind of target audience for those training programs? Are you looking at eLearning as a erplacement of classroom trainingss or do you wish to achieve much more than just a replacement? Is the company well equipped (hardware, software, infrastructuer, bandwidth) for adapting eLearning? Are the users/learners sufficiently savvy using this mode? What is the size of the target audience? What objectives you want to achieve through this mode? What level of eLearning would you want this to be - simple page turner HTML pages, or some bit of interactivity? What level of interactivity is expected? Do you also wish to assess the people online? If yes, do you wish to stoe the scores? If yes, to what extent and for what purpose? If not, why not?

An eLearning strategy is best adopted and best put to ue once you have answers to such questions and moer. In that sense, Prasenjeet and Sachni have also asked for elaborations above.

I live, breathe eLearning and have helped people set up their own eLearning companies. Hence these basic queries. Hope you appreciate and answer. There are tons and tons of website telling about eLearning. Try www.clomedia.com, www.elearningguild.com, www.masie.com to begin with.

Cheers

From India, Delhi
Ronald Mackenzie

Hello Sachin,
Thank you for your feedback and offer of assistance. I have just returned from overseas, hence my apology for not responding earlier. I am looking at developing a E Learning program for managers and supervisors within the local government. eg shire councils.

Hop you can povide some advice or assistance please

Kind regards
Ron

From Netherlands
Ronald Mackenzie

Hello Presenin,
Thank you for your feedback and offer of assistance. I have just returned from overseas, hence my apology for not responding earlier. I am looking at developing a E Learning program for managers and supervisors within the local government. eg shire councils.

Hop you can povide some advice or assistance please

Kind regards
Ron

From Netherlands
Ronald Mackenzie

Hello Raj,

I am currently using a range of training delivery approaches but with the tyrany or distance, costs, etc I want to see if E Learning can be more beneficial to our managers, supervisors and staff. Basically, I want to improve the level of management expertise and I hope this will be an excellent tool

Hope you can povide some advice or assistance please

Kind regards
Ron

From Netherlands
XLPro Kavitha
Hi Ron:
Greetings! I am the VP-BD at XLPro Training Solutions Pvt Ltd. We are a Corporate E-learning company with the required skill and infrastructure to develop your required program. Kindly visit us on our website to know more about our services and also to view our latest demos. You may call us at the numbers mentioned there or write to us and we shall revert back to you immediately. Wish you a very Happy New Year. Regards, Kavitha Srinivasan

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.