No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I joined one company A on 28 may 2021 and tried absconding after putting paper on 22 June 2021 and joined another company B on 24th June 2021. Both companies were not aware of my this employment. Company A tried contacting me via mail and I didn't respond but on 30 June they credited salary plus bonus which scared me and I informed company A that why they credited salary and bonus to which they said now you need to serve the notice period which scared me because of money and laptop. So I served the notice period till 22juy 2021.

Now neither company A was aware neither company B and I also was kind of scared, unaware that's why I did this now in UAN it is showing overlapping of 27 days. I am worried about what to do in this case. Shall I request company A to change the dates or shall I tell my current employer and ask them to change the joining date if possible? Kindly suggest.

From India, Murwara
S. KUMAR

Dear,
You have not mention about type of industry you dual employment is legal in India .Even on your Appointment letter it is mentioned that you could not work similar organisation while you are working with that organisation.If it come to know either of organisation they may initiate enquiry and take take action. The proper punishment is not mention in law for dual employment. Although result may be termination. You also face problem related to provident department.
If you have the experience letter from both organisation your future organisation also suspect you.

S.Kumar

From India, New Delhi
Anonymous
Hi S kumar sir, I agree with you I don't have experience letter of company A I tried mailing them that I want to return salary but they are not replying. Shall I tell my current company which I am thinking will tell them this week as this is causing me sleepless nights.
From India, Murwara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.