No Tags Found!

koushik-pan
I worked in a small start-up company earlier. Now placed in an MNC. The background verification in MNC says "company was not found at the registered address, hence existence was not proved". But I used to visit that registered address for full-time work. Also, all the details are available on the MCA website. The MNC asked for a certificate of incorporation and GST of the start-up company, and I provided it.

But somehow their background verifying agent is unable to locate. I've shared the contact details of the small company, but MNC hr is reluctant to contact them and have it verified. What I should do since I am confident in the address existence of the start-up company? Should I approach the police station for the address verification of the start-up company and submit it to the MNC?

From India, Kolkata
KK!HR

You can produce the existence of the start-up company by giving their web link, some latest communication you have exchanged or send them a trade enquiry which they would acknowledge in the normal course and you can attach it. Alternately if the company is in the same station you can video shoot the location and send it. Police cannot vouch for the existence of any organisation, the local Post Office can certify it, more importantly, if it has a post box no.
From India, Mumbai
pvenu1953@gmail.com

Has the HR informed you of the situation. Primarily, BGV is the HR’s job, not that of the candidate. At times, being too officious could be burdensome.
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.