No Tags Found!

Abhishek010101

I worked in HGS limited(BPO) (DOJ 16/10/2017) Bangalore for one and half months and then absconded as i got sick. And then they dismissed my employment..(Dismissal of service date 30/11/2017).. After that i got a job in Accenture and i joined on 23 March 2018. During onboarding in Accenture Onboarding-HR asked relieving letter but i show her tax pay slip of HGS where dismissal of service date and joining date was mentioned.
After long discussion i convinced them and they accepted it instead of relieving letter. Will it cause any problem in background check as Accenture hire third party for background check and if they contact my previous company HR and get to know i absconded?? Or the decision Onboarding-HR will be final??

From India, Bengaluru
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Abhishek,

What was the need to mention the tenure of the previous company that lasted just for 46 days? You could have skipped mentioning details of this insignificant employment from your CV. As far as the report of background checks is concerned, nothing can be said as such. Leave it to destiny.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Abhishek010101

Thank you sir for your reply. But I didn't mentioned this work experience in my cv. But during onboarding HR told us to disclose if anyone has any short or long work experience, otherwise it will create problem in background check. Thats why i told her.
From India, Bengaluru
NK SUNDARAM

Getting sick, absconding from work.. and then convincing people, worried about background check... Oh My God... this has become the order of the day from the present generation of youngsters !
Best wishes

From India
Anonymous

If u register in NSR(National Skill Registery) it will be notified to your HR that you will be absconded
From India, Tiruppur
Adarsh19
I have a similar situation, Abhishek please let me know how I can contact you. Just need to know what happened next in the process.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.